Saturday, May 1, 2010

she will never return....

Labour day!!but mean nothing 4me cuz its on Saturday. If it falls on weekdays, i'm sure today  means a lot to me Harus melompat kegirangan.hehehe.
But today, something that i really hate if it's happen, happened. My beloved cat; COCO has gone for good. She had been sick for a week. She didn't want to eat anything. I gave her supplement for cat but still...it didn't work 4u my dear.  Maybe it was my fault because i didn't bring her earlier to the doctor. T_______T.1st day she came to our house, she was quite fat but at the end of her life, she was sooooooo skinny. Dia cam tau je that she's going to die because, normally during afternoon,she'll stay outside, playing with the butterflies..but today, she enter the house,sits quietly and just looking at us. Dear Coco, I really love u la...org tua2 cakap, kalau kite tlg kucing,nnt kucing tu doakan kite. Huuhuuu~i'm toooooooo saaaaaaaaad. 


Coco in loving memory~~

No comments: