Friday, June 25, 2010

Path that I chose

July is coming. See, the times flew very fast. I can't even catch up with them. I'm getting older though...hoho. Sometimes I've been thinking whether I've chosen the best path in life. about 8 years ago, I was selected into MRSM Balik Pulau. At the very first step i took to apply for this school, i knew that I will get in after PMR. And yea, i've got in. God really loves me. My mum was very proud of my PMR result. She told everybody about my result. 4th February 2002 is the day. My family sent me to MRSM Balik Pulau. I thought I will be just fine there, enjoying the new life but i was wrong! On the 3rd day, I started crying every evening. I missed home, missed my friend back in SMK Bandar Baru Sg Buloh (i didn't regret the tears. it shows that I do love them all.hehe). I learn so much thing in MRSM Balik Pulau. The friendship is the most beautiful thing i learn. Friendship that built after few misunderstood that last until today. Love u girls; makk,zati and lynn. And the most awesome thing that i learn is puppy love that also last until today. Hehehe. I love u syg...
going back to KL for school holiday. Waiting for the bus at Gelugor bus station
School's Sports Day 2003
My homeroom; 2003
During shcool tour to Bukit Fraser kot.
In year of 2004, the SPM result came out. Maybe for others, my result can be consider good but I can't help myself from feeling guilty because I have let my mom down. My result shouldn't be those! hhohoo. I manage to place myself in Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah afterward. I'm very determine at first to bring back the glory to my result but...haha. As malay saying goes, "hangat - hangat tahi ayam". Instead of engineering, i chose landscape architecture as my major in Bachelor. It's quite a best option but hey! This is Malaysia! This field cannot stand high here. People always goes like "what? Landscape architecture??Are u the one who plant all the plants in the city?", duh, it wasn't us. We are the architects and there are somebody else who is going to plant those. Like architect, they design the beautiful building but do they built up those? No right?? I hate that mentality. I was a Landscape Designer once, and a Landscape Architect too but I'm very sad with the development of it. Landscape Architect firm would pay only RM 1200 (min) - RM 1700 (max) for the fresh graduate including allowance. Sad right? I quit the job, working as a contract servant and doing some freelance job. Lagi best. So, anybody who wants to do some landscape design, u can call me yah (iklan for diri sendiri.hehe).

 a bunch of friends during UiTM's time and the beautiful memory we had

Now, I'm very determine in finding new job. haish, what kind of job i wanna do? Is the path i chose, is the best?

2 comments:

fara-D said...

ein! true!!! not just landscape, i guess, in Malaysia, kalau dalam bidang architecture, be it landscape or the pure architecture, gaji agak ciput berbanding dengan those of overseas punya. UNLESS, u're the principal of the firm or bekerja dengan contractor...huhu. sedey! time blaja keluar duit macam air paip, time kerja, nak naik mmg agak slow...huhu. well, bukan senang kan nak idup senang. huhu

.indah. said...

betul la tu...no one appreciate our creativity.huuu~~buat freelance, sangat best. Duit tu bulat2 dapat kat kite. hehehhe. keje mane skng fara?