Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Caught in between

I'm supposed to be at Malaysia Airlines Academy at this hour but, what am i doing now??!! Well, sad to say that i had to let go the offer from MAS. It wasnt my destiny i guess. I had to choose, between my pay in my current airlines or the new-found-job. My pay being hold by SIA ever since i tendered my resignation. Until i surrender my crew pass and other necessary things, they will hold onto it, tightly. *sigh*

I did ask the HR of MAS. Instead of negotiating, end up, i got scolded. Kenapa????!!!! As to ease my broken heart, i told myself "if they cant be considerate and so rude towards u even when u weren't their employee, imagine how would it be if u are their employee? Will they be tolerate or concern of ur problem?" Hmmm...a few of my friend agreed with the move that i took. Takpe kan, rezeki Allah tu ada dimana2. Berusaha, insyaAllah adelah rezeki tu.

Then again, i received an email. Interview for MBA. Aaaaaaaa!! I'm caught in between, again! It will be tomorrow, and tomorrow i need to return my crew pass and other stuff to my company! Oh, pls don't tell me i have no more chance... :(
I'm so depress now. Need a big hug. *sobs*

1 comment:

Shah said...

I hope you are coping well Indah! Wishing you all the best in everything you do!(: