Thursday, February 20, 2014

A year : Life After SIA

Have you ever wonder what you could do after being stewardess? If you have like 5 years experience in professional field before you join, I'm sure you could be hired for the job but if you were fresh grad then join the airline, your diploma or degree will go down the drain. Believe me, I've been there. Stress! haha.

Rasa-rasanya tak payah cerita why am i not a stewardess, anymore. I'm glad i've made the decision not to join MAS. Today,  a year after i surrender my luxurious life style. I admit it. It was a luxurious life.

On my last day of service, i dapat invitation for job interview. I pergi and I dapat. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki. I applied for Administration Executive in Private University in Malaysia. Tak famous pon. Korang pernah dengar Asia Pacific University? Tak pernah? No wonder. Haha. So, here I am now. Doing some administrative work and marketing. Tak pernah nak mengimpikan kerja macam ni but rezeki dah kat sini. Firm Landscape Architect semua sombong. They never gimme a chance to join them. Well at least, you can ask me to be under probation for a month and if you are not happy with my work, ask me to go. Mentality kan. Semua nak yang perfect dengan experience. If you didn't give me the experience, who will?

Financial status so far ok. Sekadar cukup makan, belum cukup nak shopping sakan. But really, if you intend to take your uniform off, you need to be prepared mentally and physically. Nak beli kereta or rumah kena fikir whether you boleh bayar balik once you live with RM2000++ salary. The hikes of living cost in KL is craaaaaaaaaaazy! Trafiic jem pon sama naik gak. Pening kepala *amek minyak cekapak sapu kat dahi*

Shopping pon dah tak macam dulu. Buying clothes last time was easier. Grab and go kind of thing. But sekarang kena try , think wisely and go. huwaaaaaa....

Afterall, i'm happier now. I'm happy that I've made the decision to leave. People says grass is always green on the other side but I'm definitely will make sure that my grass will always green. Yes, I miss my old lifestyle. But i don't to take the reverse gear. Not now maybe. :)

Stewardess out there, enjoy the life style that you own now! eat healthy, stay healthy!

It was me!

No comments: