Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday

What is so special about today?? Nothing. Just the last day (maybe) for Syaaban. Tomorrow, all muslims will start fasting. Hopefully, my nights will fill with lots of good deed. InsyaALLAH. Thank you God for giving me another chance to celebrate the month of Ramadhan; month with blessing.=)
HAPPY RAMADHAN MY DEAR FRIENDS

Yesterday was a quite pissed off day! Recently, I'd to attend a lots of meeting. Oh why?? I hate meeting. The only thing i like about meeting is:FREE FOOD. hehehehe. And yesterday, there is a meeting will be held in Cyberjaya. Well, that's far! I asked my colleague whether i should go or not since I've many things to be done for the next day's meeting. He told me that, it's compulsory for me to go. No excuse. Huh! After the meeting:

me: Kenny, i think I shouldn't be here for the meeting. I didn't contribute anything than being sleepy in there.

Kenny: Haha, i was purposely said that it is compulsory. It wasn't actually. Hahahahahaha~

WHAT!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!! WTF! U asked me to come all the way from KL to here for nothing. *&#%^%!%&@%!

p/s: I gave him nickname kenny because he likes to asked for Kenny Rogers after done something for me like, taking papers for me. wth?

 
I hate to go there! I dunno how to get out from there to home. huhuhuhu. it's oke... as saying goes "ada lori, ada bas, ada hari, boleh balas" . Cis!


1 comment:

nadhirah said...

ada nasik
ada pembaris
nanti aku p melawat ko kat sg, ea ein?