Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Currently reporting from London! A very nice city. I can't help it to say that I love London! I got to visit London every month since March. Some people don't like London but for me, I don't mind about it cuz, London has Primark, which selling the most affordable and nice clothing, shoes and handbags. :D . And as I'm a Muslim, not mustslim, so it'll be easier for me cuz i can eat at Malaysian Hall. My friend said to me "eh, dah macam balik kampung you ni".:P

I watched Mamma Mia yesterday. Not bad! I was thinking of watching Phantom of the Opera or Mamma Mia. At last, we chose Mamma Mia and i guess i had a great deal! I don't want to waste my time to tell the plot. So, you can read it here. Next month I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera, or should i watch Wicked? or The Lion King? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, alot of plays here and I don't know which one is better! ><

As i go around the globe, i always wish that someone will be here, together with me because.................................  tak syok jalan sorang2! wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

3 comments:

nadhirah said...

ok,sat lagi aku p apply dgn singapore...ko tggu ok??

.indah. said...

haha.apply dengan singapore???

Hire a web developer said...

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging.