Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Malas

Just came back from sydney. Winter?yes! But not a heavy one. The winter just started. I'm starvin now but malas to cook or order mcd (muak dah!). My room is full with unfold clothes. This one i memang malas! Hahaha.rasa2 if one day ada machine lipat baju,i'll be the 1st one to buy. Hihi. Teringat time matrik dulu2.I've a friend who actually kind enough to fold my mountain of garments. I was just kidding by that time;

Friend: eh,kau taknak lipat ke baju ni?
Me: nantilah. Kalau kau rajin,lipatlah. Hahahaha!

I went to the toilet right after. When i came back to my room, tadaaaaaa!!!!!

Me: eh,what happen to my clothes?
Friend: aku lipatlah.
Me:???????

Tired but it was an awesome set of crew i flew with. We've got a honeymoon couple on board. We served honeymoon cake and special drink for them. So,if u guys happen to fly with singapore airlines on ur special occasion; luke honeymoon, birthday, anniversary etc, just stated in ur booking,special event. We are more than please to serve u. Weeeee!

No comments: