Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

It's 2013 uolss! Well, i dont really fancy new year cuz the day after tomorrow of it, there'll be an adding to my age. Blergh! Anyway, age doesnt really matter but what have i achieve is matter. At the brink of 27, i'm still a stewardess (if i could turn back the time, i wont accept the offer). But hey, look at the bright side. With that income, i could afford my wedding, having our very own apartment very soon and own a car! And to have some saving for the future.


If u think u havent achieve much in ur life, remember that it's always not to late to start. Kan kan? Me and my sister is planning to do some business. I shall share it here soon. :D

2013, let's have a great time together!

p/s : wish that Allah will bless us with kids this year. Amin...



He bought this for me! :) . Say hi to me if u see me on the road. Hehe

No comments: