Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bercinta Sampai Syurga (love till heaven)

Hmm...nice topic i think (tak malu angkat bakul, masuk sendiri. eh, kinda weird. HAHA). Actually, it's a title of a book which currently being read by me. It's not a romance novel ya! Don't judge a book by it's title tau. hehe. This book is a motivational book. I bought it like a month ago with my mom. I was accidentally stop in front of a book stall then i look at the title, kinda interesting. I would really love to have my love till heaven (insyaAllah) so, maybe by motivated myself by reading this book may lead my way there. *motivate sangatlah tu. Baca pon xabes2. haha*



What does it content? It content a lot of reality. I love the way the author discussing the topic. It stimulated my brain to think the other way rather than to think the conventional way. I haven't finish reading it, but there is one topic that attracts me...which is Kamu Sentiasa Layak Diuji ( You are always eligible to be tested). The author was right. Whenever Allah tested us, we always goes like "why me, why not others?" but don't we realize that we belongs to Allah. We are servant. A status that makes us eligible to be tested.

Everything happen for a reasons. An end is always a beginning. Just remember, when Allah test us, it means, He loves us, and He's talking to us. Remind us that we have gone away from the correct path.

"Kita sentiasa layak diuji...
kerana kita adalah HAMBA"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey dear.. what ever u do..always remind Allah beside u :) t.care