Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Currently

Currently, i enjoyed traveling around and love serving people on board (oke, this one sometimes isn't true at all!). Haha. I will easily gets annoyed when...............................................passenger poke me while i'm still serving, unstoppable orders for the whole good 12 hours on board from the same passenger and when people used the lavatory then leave their sh*t behind! uwarrrrrrghhh! That is the scariest!I think they should put the "flush here" sign bigger. Yelah, bukan semua orang selalu naik kapal terbang kan? But then, i realized that different ppl has different intention and perspectives. Maybe, they just a "stewardess' attention seeker".  What i meant, they looooooooooooooove to look at stewardess, which i think same as me before i became a stewardess. hikhik. So, layankan ajelah kan? Be a good stewardess. Hehe. Here's some photo while i  was in Amsterdam. I love the landscape here! It's really pedestrian and environmental friendly. Everybody seems comfortable riding a bicycle. Sooooooooooo cute. Hehe. I wish that Malaysian could do this as well but too bad, the weather in Malaysia didn't allowed us to do so but, why they can do it in Singapore? Hurm... So, apalagi, bagilah cadangan kat Kerajaan Malaysia how to make it possible. The town planning must be superb i guess.
 A lotsa bicycle parked by the roadside. Substitute it with motorcycle in KL.
 Opps, nightlife in Amstedam is sooo alive in their RED LIGHT DISTRICT. :p
 at Flowe Market with messy hair style (padahal rambut bersepah. haha)
 See, lotsa bicycle kan?
 Farid-me-Vera

I wish i could bring back Amsterdam for you but, sorry! I can't afford it. The city setting is almost the same over the steps that u take.

Oke, enuff! back to me. hehe. I ym-ed with my ex colleagues yesterday. She told me about my replacement has resigned unprofessionally. But that is not the thing that i want to scribble here. I was sooooooooooooo glad when my ex-colleague told me that my client gave me compliment. hehe. owh, i love u Mr Lee. Ooops...haha. I do love work with him. I must admit that sometimes i miss my previous career. T.T . p/s: my laptop has been attacked by virus(es). It can't detect any USB. So, i can't paste my artwork here. Next time lah eh?

Currently, me and my beloved fiance is busy with our wedding preparation. U want the date? Hehe. It'll be on 20th November 2011 and the solemnization will be on 11th November 2011. Our anniversary is on 22nd November. If u realize, all has connection to 11. :P. Nothing is special pon about 11. It's just a number. Tapi apa motif I nak kaitkan 11 tu? :p . We have settled quite number of things but i'm worried that we might missed something that is important. Can any of you help me pls? Oke, here's the things that we've done:
  • Wedding Dress & Suit
  • Venue
  • Catering
  • Pelamin
  • Make Up
  • Dowry
  • doorgift
  • Photographer. *we are still thinking of the theme of our pre-wedding photoshoot. Any suggestion?*
Anything that we missed???

Oh ya, i have moved to a new house. I really like the house!! Super nice! Hehehe.
Who is agree with me that this house is nice??hehehe

1 comment:

nadhirah said...

1st...
hahahahahahahahahaha