Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exam?again?Oh nO!

I received sms yesterday which goes;

Anda dijemput menduduki Peperiksaan Memasuki Perkhidmatan Awam Gred 41. Sila layari portal SPA www.spa.gov.my dan cetak maklumat tersebut.

Haish...got the call again. I dunno why did I put the post of Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik in my online application form. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo not going to be a PTD. I told my Syafeeq that I don't wanna go but he insisted me to go. Oh God! I hate to study again, I don't wanna be a PTD.... I wanna have a job that I don't have to think of anything (is there any???haha). I've seen how's life of PTDs are. They are more towards nontechnical job to do such as, prepare the tender, attend meeting and so on stuff la. I dunno bout PTDs in other sector. Hurm, somebody please help me!Cane nak lulus exam PTD ni so next time they won't call me again to attend it. Phew~~~I need to study.Oh nO!! 
 oh!I'm so lazy to go to exam~~

No comments: