Wednesday, April 7, 2010

If i could turn back the time...

1st thing that makes me.......................

I really wish that I could turn back to the day my daddy passed away. If only I knew that he'll be gone, I will stay at home, besides him, feed him, laugh with him, kiss him like i always do and hug him tightly. I knew that I can't change the qada' n qadar (fate) but at least I can spend the last minutes of him wisely.)=.Since I was a kid, I used to sleep with my beloved daddy. So, after he passed away, i had to sleep alone, hugging the bolster (with dream of hugging him). I had to take the take bath by myself ( i was daddy's girl so i want him to bath me every morning ^^), waiting 4 d school bus alone and ...................................... I miss the kiss, i miss the laugh, i miss the joke....i miss everything about u....Oh, I do miss u dad....very,very,very,very,very much. 

 
2nd thing that makes me.......................
I received a letter yesterday from UiTM. Quite suspend cuz, mane la tau kan, UiTM nak offer I study abroad or further Master ke. eHehe. I noe dat is sooooooooo not going to happen. haha. I tear the envelope carefully. Stated on the envelope "JANGAN LIPAT ATAU GULUNG" but i guess the postman cannot understand Malays, so, it ends up with folded envelop. The content of the envelop must be something important and that's why UiTM stated the "JANGAN LIPAT ATAU GULUNG" thing. As I pull the content, oH...!It's my certificate. Some notes on it saying "Sijil Anugerah yang tidak dituntut oleh pelajar ". I don't have any idea that i will get that cert so I never bother to collect it during my 6th part in UiTM. Nak tau cert ape? it's a Dean's List cert la babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow and wow lagi!

 i've got this!!!yeay!

Macam xpercaya je I dapat anugerah dekan tu for my 5th part of exam mase kat UiTM. Terharu sangat masa tengok sijil tu. Rasa nak menangis pon ada (emo la sket.tsk2). Masa part 5 dulu, I'm quite a hardworking girl (cewah!bragging la plak.haha) furthermore, something that really snatch away my mood happened. So, as to prove that those thing that happen wont effect my study, I study hard! (semangat!)

 Study?ngahahaha!
Memang sangat puas hati masa dpt result. But it happened only once. After that, i was very playful. mAlas sangat nak buat design n have no idea to do it (^^,) . some more, the credit hours is quite high and i have no back up subjects, ends up, no more DL. T____T .During final semester lagi la sangat maen2. tidur je keje. Bangun tidue, masak, makan, tgk tv. Naek bilik, ym then tdo. Huhu~ I really wish i could turn back the time so i can finish up my thesis very well. Maybe i can graduate 1st class. Muahahahah


3rd thing that makes me.......................

I wish i could turn bAck the time to the day i went for the final interview of MAS cabin crew post. I wish i could tell them that I am very suitable for the job because i am courteous, I'm quite well in english, very fluent in Malay n I can speak other languages. I wanna told them that I am a contract servant and I need job immediately. But that's only happen if i could turn back the time....

 the excited face of me n my beloved syafeeq after passed the 1st interview

No comments: