Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh, that's what happen~~

 Happy bday to my beloved Darwisy Asrul Fadhli! U r a year older now darling. Mwah!

 My Darwisy
.with his parents.
LURVE.LURVE.LURVE

On Saturday, April 10, 2010, I was off for exam at 750am. Take into account the traffic jam, I maybe arrive  at UNITEN at 830am from Ampang. Unfortunately, the traffic is extraordinary.  I was only about 2km away from UNITEN but it took almost 2 hours for me to reach there! I think SPA should reconsider to hold an examination for 14 post in Perkhidmatan Awam Gred 41 in a day. Yes!14 posts in a day. Imagine how many people were going on Saturday??

I didn't manage to take photo of the traffic jam but it looks alike this.
*but I think this one isn't that worse than what I've to gone through on Saturday*

Late in the afternoon, I attended the engagement caremony of Padi and Syaz. Syaz look marvelous in her pink dress. Macam nikah la pulak time ni because, Padi wear baju melayu too. In pink. Oh..so sweet.. =). People kept asking,  when is my turn? ngahahahha!! I dunno la.. Ask my Syafeeq oke. ^_~. Here's the picture of the caremony. Credit to rin (cause i amek these pictures from her facebook. Hee)

the girls

the boys

the 'us' 
*hehe*

spotlight them!


the bride and groom to be in one and half year.
CONGRATULATION PADI n SYAZ!

No comments: